SPOT Pro™ v5.02 is now available! This version has a number of new features including:
- More robust geometry modeling capabilities: unlimited windows, interior / exterior objects, sawtooth and pop-up monitors, odd shaped rooms
- Material database to assign materials and patterns to surfaces and objects
- Annual Climate Based Daylight Modeling (CBDM) and simulation for optical daylighting systems
- New annual shade control simulation providing a range of user models
- Updated climate-calibrated "Design Day" calculations
- New daylighting metric reports including LEED v4.0, LEED 2009, CHPS, IgCC, UDI PSBP and a new SPOT daylight metric report
- Ability to export to EnergyPlus as well as DOE-2 whole building simulation engines
- Ability to import existing SPOT projects useful for updating or duplication.
View the SPOT Pro Manual for screen shots and in-depth information about the software.
Use the download button to download a free 30-day trial of SPOT Pro™ or the outdated free old versions. The file sizes are ~50 MB. Users may download the install package after completing a registration form. The registration information will be used only to contact users when updated versions are released.
Once downloaded, generate your unique user number within SPOT to buy a permanent SPOT Pro™ license.
SPOT Pro™ v5.03+ Features in the works
All SPOT Pro licenses always include free upgrades within the v5.X family. Version 5.X features coming soon...
- Import geometry from Sketchup
- Improved block library and functionality
- Expanded rendering and view functionality
- Daylight Glare Probability (DGP) calculations
- Expanded shade control features for blinds and partial shade systems
SPOT Pro™ v5.X:
- Excel 2007 or newer (Excel 2007-2016 tested)
- Windows XP or newer (Windows 7 - Windows 10 tested)
SPOT™ v4.22 (old and outdated):
- Excel versions 2007 and 2010 (32bit & some 64bit). This version 4.2 and all future versions will not run on Excel 2003 or older.
- Windows XP, Windows 7 (32bit), and Windows 7 (64bit) tested platforms.
SPOT™ v4.0 (old and outdated):
- Excel version 2003.
- Windows XP, Windows 7 (32bit) tested platforms